April 9, 2012

guest post: spring colours

Hello, lovelies! I'm Jacky, and you'll find me blogging over at The Sweetest Petunia.
I'm a newlywed who loves her husband, enjoys all sorts of creative projects
and seeks to be a Christ-follower above all else.

*****

Lately I've been feeling inspired by Spring colors.
There's just something about them that is so lovely, fresh and pretty!





What are your favorite shades of Spring?
Do you lean towards the fresh greens? The pretty pastels?
I can't seem to take my eyes off of those pinks & purples. ;)

Happy Spring, everyone! 

P.S. If you're looking for color inspiration,
design seeds has tons of lovely palettes to share.
-----------------------------

Thanks so much for sharing Jacky. 
I am loving those springy greens!


2 comments:

  1. I love design seeds! Great post, Jacky! I love all the inspiring images and colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing my post, Amber! xoxo! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a lovely note!