February 21, 2012

coffee date

if we were meeting up for coffee...
i'd say lets head to a local coffee shop because i need to get out of my place for a bit.
i would ask you to people watch with me. i love people watching,
i hope you do too. {listing}
i would also ask you how you were doing? what are the highs and lows of your life right now?
i would tell you that i am doing good. still not stressed about wedding planning, everything seems to be falling into place. i would tell you that i am counting down the days until i get to see my clint every single day! it really could not come soon enough. i would also tell you that a surprising amount of people don't believe in marriage. people who i just meet tell me not to get married. most of these people are married and it makes my heart sad. i know that marriage will not be easy but i know it will be worth it.
i would ask you what your plans for the week are?
this week i am working everyday. i enjoy work but all my shifts are in the evening so it kinda eats into my social life and being an extrovert that isn't always a good thing. i need to be with people to be rejuvenated. not having this has kinda got in me in a funk right now. i'm just not myself. i need to learn that it's ok to say no to shifts that become available and take time for myself.
i would ask you what you would like prayer for? i believe that prayer is a powerful thing and that although God knows all that is going on in our lives he wants us to bring them to Him.

i hope that you enjoyed our time together and that we can do this again some time soon!

2 comments:

  1. awe, I'd love to have coffee with you! Sorry you have to work evenings this week. My hubby has to work 2 nights and it's a bummer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet post! Your posts are so heartfelt and personal, I feel like I know you even though we've never met and I've only been following your blog for a month or two. =)
    Alesha <3
    P.S. I will be bold and answer your question about what I need prayer for.... diligence and loving my hubby in the process. You?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a lovely note!