December 9, 2011

it's friday friday gotta get down on friday

happy friday friends!let's celebrate by lighting some sparklers,
i still jump away from the sparks,
even though i know they won't do anythingthis cluster of candles is my make shift fireplace to keep me cozy.
chapel this week we did a condensed version of advent, sang Christmas carols, it was lovely.i pick up a latte and finished my last set of questions for class,
now to finish off my final paper.
that latte kept me up far to late though,
you think i'd learn not to drink caffeinated beverages after nine.the last set of reading that we did for class were really intense and so our prof brought coffee, Christmas oranges, and other yummy goodies.
i also got to visit with a good friend while we watch basketball.
she's a goof and so much fun to be with.
those books are my future final paper.of course i did some wedding planning this week :)
this silly cat was playing with this bag on the kitchen table (ick i know) but he jumped inside, flung back, fell off the table and continued to walk around with it stuck around his neck.

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you had a good week! I love sparklers. I recently saw on Pinterest that you can use them on a birthday cake. I'm going to try it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a lovely note!