November 1, 2011

coconut latte

the other day i got a coconut latte
y.u.m....
i usually stick to the same three: caramel, chai, and pumpkin spice (for this time of year)
well i went out of my comfort zone and tried something new and it was so yummy!!

i tried to make my own version at home.
toast up some coconut
make some yummy espresso
set the toasted coconut aside
warm up some milk or soy milk and froth it
- my frothers batteries are dead so i whisked the heck out of it
you can also add sugar or honey if you like

pour it into a mug and top with coconut and enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome! I am asking for a stovetop espresso maker for Christmas. Is yours a bialetti? Do you like it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds delish!! My two favorite things...coffee and coconut! Im your newest follower! I hope you will link up with me here:
    http://www.thegingerbreadblog.com/2011/11/sweet-saturday-v12.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a lovely note!