October 4, 2011

on my mind

When I'm not working or reading for my one and only class
I love to walk around our campus.
It is so beautiful!
We have a creek running through and there are lots of trees and wildlife.Amongst all the hustle and bustle of life it is so nice to be still and enjoy
the beauty that God has created for us. I far to often take for granted
that I live in such a peaceful place. I often complain about
be so far away from everyone, or that its cold in the winter but
I need to be still and be content.
So many people have come and gone while I have been here and its hard.
I have kinda given up on going out to meet new people because I know that in 7 months time we will most likely live far away form each other.
Its hard having your best friends scattered from coast to coast. But maybe this is God teaching me to draw near to him.
I am not alone.
He is always with me, even when I feel alone.So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Isaiah 41:10

Blessings,
Amber

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a lovely note!