October 10, 2011

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving, Eh!

It's hard to believe that it is Thanksgiving already.
This year has flown past me!
As Thanksgiving has been approaching I have been think about what I am thankful for.
  • my family - there have been a few health scares over the past few years and each year I am so thankful that each member of my family is still apart of my life.
  • friends - though there is now great physical distance between a lot of my friends and i am still so thankful that each of them have been apart of my life. they have encouraged me, challenged me, and loved me.
  • Canada - i love being able to live where i do. it is such a blessing to have the freedom we do, live in such a beautiful country, and be able to proudly say i am Canadian eh!
  • a place to live, a job, school, food, car, clothing, an able body, church family, and salvation through Jesus.
I really have so much to be thankful for and there is so much that I do take for granted, being able to reflect is humbling and much needed.

So from me to you,Blessings,
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a lovely note!