August 24, 2011

Time To Decide {a guest post}

Hello friends!
Today we have Bonita Rose sharing with you.
Here is a bit about her.

***

Hi everyone! My name is Bonita Rose and I'm a creative soul living on the prairies in Fargo ND. I love to inspire. I am a collector and lover of all thing vintage. I love thrifting! I make art. I play with color. I sew and play with paint, paper, and rubber stamps. Art has always saved me. Always. Real books and reading are two of my passions. One day, I want to write my story and share my life with the world. Writing to me comes as easy to me as breathing. I am a noncustodial mom to my two fabulous teenage daughters.My dream is to one day, move down south with my husband Greg to Tybee Island, Georgia and live near the ocean. To expand my current Etsy shop to a real handmade and vintage store on the Island. To have my creative studio in my home near the ocean or in my shop, to inspire others. Always, to inspire others.


Time To Decide.


Decide.

Decide what to be
and go be it.
Watercolor print, available here.
Decisions are always hard, aren't they? I know for me, decisions for me always take a lot of thought, a lot of pondering, a lot of solitude. I roll things over in my head probably for far too long before I actually act. Do any of you feel that way? It's natural.
We pause.
We doubt.
We fear.

Lately, I've been stirring in my soul.
Stirring.

There are things I want to do with my life.
I'll be turning 50 this January.
HUGE milestone for me.
Huge.

Decide what to be
and go be it.

It takes a decision.
A decision to make our lives
what we dream of.
What we dream them to be.

It's so easy to compare and think we'll never make it. We'll never get there. It's always other people that get the breaks, that make the money, that earn the fame and fortune. Or so it seems. When you really think about it, all the people you admire, all the people I admire -- they all started with a dream, then a decision.

A decision.

To give it their all.
To work hard.
To not give up.
To work harder.
To believe in themselves more than anyone else.

It starts with a decision.

I have big dreams, how about you?
BIG dreams.

And if I don't really believe in them, then who will?
Who will?



It's up to me to decide what I want to be.
Then just go be it.

Time for me to make my dreams come true.
How about you?
How about you?

Let's do it together.
Together.


XOXO

***
Want to find Bonita? Here are the many places you can!
Blog
Etsy
Flickr
Pinterest
Facebook
Twitter

Thanks so much for sharing Bonita!

Blessings,
Amber

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the fab opportunity to post here Amber... hugs to you this Wednesday! Hope your day is bright and full of laughter! hugs xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a lovely note!