August 20, 2011

blog award!


Thanks so much to Renee from
Cover to Cover and Everything in Between
for awarding me with this fabulous award!


The Rules of the Versatile Blogger award:
1. Thank the person who gave the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs.

So seven things about me?!

- i prefer crocheting over knitting
- water is my most favorite thing to drink
- once i paint my nails i pick at it until its all off.. gross and annoying i know
- my closet consists of a lot of greys, browns, creams & mustard!
- i scared of needles... like unbelievably
- music is my friend
- when i'm talking to someone with an accent i talk in that accent too, unintentionally


Have a FANTASTIC saturday!
I'm off to go hiking later today!

Blessings,
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a lovely note!