June 28, 2011

good sunny morning!

Good morning !!

How about some fresh homemade ice tea... it tastes like sunshine!


So glad that you have popped over today. We would most definitely be sitting outside in the front yard soaking up the sun while we chat. I just can't get enough sun, the warmth is the best. It feel like a hug from God.

If you were over this morning I would tell you about the great time I had this weekend at home {pictures to come} my mom had a great 40th birthday bash. Surrounded by tons of great friends and family. There was a ton of laughter! it was great.

What did you do for the weekend? Low key? Busy?

Oh my you must see these beauties!

I love peonies, they are so beautiful.

Also the music that I would have playing in the back ground would be Jacob & Lily.
I love them right now.

Have a great day!
Blessings,
Amber

check out this giveaway and this one too.

also huge discount at life handmade
CELEBRATE = 50% off

linking up for some coffee

9 comments:

  1. that sounds like a wonderful morning..i will be right over! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. this was the most perfect coffee! i totally agree about the sun being a hug from God - he knows exactly how to reach my soul every single time! ;) enjoy your peonies - i had some on my nightstand this past week and their sweet scent woke me up every morning. delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJune 28, 2011

    i'm in too! i love sunshine and your blog is precious :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a fabulous morning! I spent time with my family this weekend also and really enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lemons are my favorite fruit. I drink a lot of tea, so lemons are never far from my cup. Our peony season is just petering out. I never got to cut one and float it in a bowl but seeing yours makes me want to go rooting in the bush for one more to enjoy. Thanks for the lemon tea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your photos!!! esp. the peony *sigh* thanks for the refreshing drink and catch-up :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Home made iced tea.... yum! Lovely morning to you xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE that photo Peonies are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kisses from God in the sunshine, the coffee and the peonies. He takes care of HIS girls.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a lovely note!