April 1, 2011

and the winner is....

Hello lovelies!

I have a winner to announce, but first I want to give you a heads up. For some odd reason my email is not working through my blogger account. I can't figure out why this would be. So I am sorry if you have been trying to e-mail me and they just get returned. I will try to get this figured out as soon as I can.

I used random.org but couldn't figure out how to get it on my post. (I'm not tech savvy)

The winner of my moving away give away is.......
number 21!

Olivia she said...

My favorite thing about spring...being able to be outside all the time. I love to be barefoot and work in the garden at the same time! :)

Congratulations Olivia! I will be sending you an email soon. If you read this first then email me with your mailing address abranconier{at}hotmail{dot}ca
Blessings,
Amber


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a lovely note!