January 20, 2011

this and that

yesterday was my brothers birthday and so i brought one of my friends along to our family dinner. it was a good visit, i didn't get to see much of my family over the break as i did a lot of house jumping, i saw people for short spurts during the holidays. the evening was great, we had grandma's cooking so ya can't go wrong there. my brother had a volleyball game so everyone else went out to go watch while my friend and i headed back to dorm. i started working on my surprise, its a lot more work than i thought it would be but it will SO be worth it!
i also found some goodies on the weekend at the local thrift store
{amazing candle holder}
{old cough drops tin}
on the side of the tin it says 10 cents my oh my how times have changed.

that is it for today.
blessings
thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a lovely note!